7 Days 9am - 8pm EST
Toll Free: 866-528-5252
We ship within the entire United States and to Canada.
All prices are in $US.
For US Shipping Information
For Canadian Shipping Information Click Here
All orders ship from
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
Triple Chocolate Caramel Apples Recipe
- Bada Bing Bada Boom Candy & Molding Formula Dark
- Chocoley Caramel
- V125 Indulgence Couverture MILK and WHITE chocolate chopped
You'll Also Want:
Depending on the exact size of the apples and how much of the apple you cover, as well as how thick you coat the apples, 1 lb of caramel should make 4-7 apples and 1 lb of chocolate should make 6-8 apples.
- First wash & dry the apples, making sure to remove any wax and removing the stem.
- Next, insert the caramel apple sticks into the apples.
- Melt the Chocoley Caramel on
low heat until it reaches 170° F. Then dip the apples into
Ideally, use a double boiler (or a double boiler insert). Do not let the water touch the bottom of the double boiler. Only let the water simmer. Do not allow it to boil or you may burn the caramel.
If you must use a microwave, melt on medium heat for short periods being very careful not to overheat the mixture.
- Set on a greased cookie sheet in the fridge to cool (about 15 min).
- Melt your Bada Bing Bada Boom Candy & Molding Formula in a double boiler
using instructions that came with your chocolate.
- Once the Caramel has cooled & hardened, you can dip the apples in your chocolate, covering the caramel with as much chocolate as desired.
- Immediately after dipping, roll half of each apple in the chopped white chocolate pieces and the other half in milk chocolate pieces.
- Place chocolate dipped caramel apples on Heavy Weight Dipping Sheet lined tray and refrigerate until chocolate is set. (If rolling in nuts, let chocolate set for a minute or two prior to rolling.)
- After the chocolate is completely set, add even more pizzazz by drizzling the apples with Chocoley Drizzle & Design Chocolate.
- Return to fridge until set, then remove promptly and devour.